Hello 2018 and happy new year! 2017 was another amazing ride thanks to great people like you: clients, team, family, and friends.
Time flies when you’re having fun. Below are some pictures and highlights. (scroll down for bullet points)
Here are 12 exciting highlights, shown in the gallery above:
1) Flew to Washington D.C. as a finalist for the national Small Business of the Year with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
2) Met and talked with Marcus Lemonis (star of The Profit and an incredibly gifted business turnaround artist)
3) Met with Minnesota’s political leadership in their Washington D.C. offices (Amy Klobuchar, Al Franken, and Tim Walz of our district)
4) Went to Nashville to launch our exciting new product, ChamberForce
5) Met Brennan Dunn over dinner (a virtual mentor and successful tech entrepreneur)
6) Flew RST every time, great prices! #flyrst
7) Scaled the high wires as a team at Eagle Bluff
8) Created a unique web application for youth to interact with at the Rochester area S.T.E.A.M Summit
9) Worked hard on an exciting handful of new client projects (strategy, web, mobile)
10) About to publicly launch Hubsource, a massive project to boost Southeast Minnesota’s workforce (and communities around the country)
11) Finished our one-of-a-kind office rock climbing wall, infused with fiber optic lights, touch sensing, and connected to wi-fi (a blend of art and real exercise to promote health)
12) Celebrated our new office and the amazing people who have gotten us to 2,191 days of innovation and service (6 years)
Dream. Plan. Do. Have a great 2018!